Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Led Zeppelin - 1968-12-30 - Spokane, WA (dadgad)

Led Zeppelin 
1968-12-30 
Gonzaga University
Kennedy Pavillion
Spokane, WA




Unknown Gen Analogue to Digital Audience Source.

01. The Train Kept A Rollin'
02. I Can't Quit You Baby
03. As long As I Have You
04. Dazed And Confused
05. White Summer
06. How Many More Times
07. Pat's Delight

This might surprise many of you but I'll leave any final judgement to the listeners.
I can track the trade back to two recipients before me:
?>Japan>Poland>me

Phase and speed corrected, song by song, the pitch and speed varies throughout all the original tape
especially from the beginning up to White Summer where it almost levels until the end.

Mastered with  AACS6, tracked with CD Wave Editor.

Unaltered sound.

dadgad prod.

1 comment:

Zen Archer said...




http://www.filefactory.com/file/5lu2ivc6pwd1/1968-12-30-04.rar